Thursday, October 4, 2012

Why aren't they called Dust Kitties?

Although I love my dark hardwood floors, it's so easy to see the dust.  Especially when you haven't dragged out the vacuum cleaner for weeks.  And you have one hairy cat who is still shedding big time because it's still getting into the mid- 80's here in central Florida.  Since the offending feline, Bichu, pictured here:





seems to be taking yet ANOTHER four hour nap, it was time to suck up the offensive hair that had been deposited in every nook and cranny in the house.  I wish they were as beautiful as this:




Or as cute as this:




Alas, they pretty much all look like this:




I know, ewwwwwwwwww.  THIS IS NOT A PICTURE OF MY DUST BUNNIES.  Because I don't HAVE dust bunnies, I have dust KITTIES. And they have been banished from my home - well, at least until they come back expecting to be fed :-)

Do you have any offensive dust critter stories?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Feedback Appreciated!